College Manager – Ms Ruth Davis
Female Senior Supervisor – Mrs Anne-Marie Wilson
Male Senior Supervisor – Mr Cameron Sutherland
At all times during the school term and on school weekends, 24 hour supervision is provided by College staff.
All supervisory staff hold current qualifications to ensure the utmost duty of care to your child including:
- Certificate IV in Community Service Work (Student Residential Care)
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR)
- Surf Rescue Certificate
- Bronze Medallion
- Aquatic Rescue for Group 3 Pools
- Bus Drivers Licence.
Residential Colleges’ Vision, Values and Guiding Principles
Department of Education residential colleges are safe, enjoyable and progressive boarding colleges that foster lifelong education, friendships and independence.
We support the Department’s four core values: learning, excellence, equity and care.
We are guided by four principles that promote the Department’s core values and provide a positive boarding experience to students throughout Western Australia.
- Welcoming – we provide a friendly, inclusive and caring ‘home away from home’ that fosters respect, cooperation and community spirit.
- Supportive – we provide child focused care that supports each boarder’s personal, educational and career development.
- Exceptional – we provide high quality facilities and services run by dedicated, experienced staff.
- Connected – we foster strong relationships between families, schools, local communities and college staff and boarders.